This bunny was caught frolicking outside of Paragon Mall on Orchard Road. |
The Year of the Rabbit is upon us. Is this your year? Find out using the handy gadget I've provided on this post. Most businesses will be closed for some or all of next week, but the celebration goes on for three full weeks -- parades, greeting cards and lanterns. More lanterns! Sure, there was India Day last week and the week before there was Australia Day, but that just meant a little less noise one day as most construction workers are Indian and that you couldn't get into Boomarang the weekend before. It's now safe to return for the peppered kangaroo loin with beet relish and sweet potato mash. So, what are you? Pig, goat, cow -- wabbit? Sorry, no kangaroo in the Chinese Zodiac.


2 comments:
Mouse ... how fitting. My wife is Ox. I think I'll just ... let that be.
I'm a rabbit but I think I am surrounded by my enemies at home; a snake, monkey and tiger ;-)
Post a Comment